Sunday, July 20, 2008

The fun of being a kid

My girls were across the street last week playing in the slip-in-slide with the neighborhood kids. I watched them play from my front porch. I couldn't help but watch with awe at something I loved to do when I was a kid. When I was watching them I couldn't help but think of how fun it would be to be a kid again and not have any of the worries that we as parents have today. I wanted to run through that slide and just be that kid again. After watching how much fun they were having, I decide to go over there and take some pictures. You decide if you want to be those kids again? I sure would!

Sabrina

Ashlee

Lyndsey

Zachary

1 comment:

punkwad2ru said...

Oh to be young again, no worries ,no job, no bills..... just get up and go play. As my dad use to tell me " it's heck getting old ". Say --- I hear that.