Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sick out

Well, one of the benefits of the kids all being in school is that when I am sick, which is now, I can take them to school and come home and go back to bed, which I did, for uninterrupted rest. I hate feeling sick because it reminds me of all my pregnancies and how sick I was. No! I am not pregnant, I was just relating:) I have a head cold and I hate those. Now I'm probably going to pass it to the kids and then the perfect attendance goes out the window. I try to not let them miss unless absolutely necessary. Matthew was in first grade when he had perfect attendance! Well, I'm off to the couch now. Say a prayer for me.

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

Hope you feel better soon Shelly. I know how that is, it is a real pain to be sick when you've gotta take care of the kiddos. Unfortunately, I don't get ANY rest when I'm sick, since they are home with me all the time now that Indy's homeschooled. And the little ones are HIGH maintenance, LOL! I love 'em though.