Thursday, June 02, 2011

Setting the record straight!

This is for all of you that chirp behind my back, maybe,in a loving way, or not. :)

1) Yes, I have gained a lot of my weight back...that is obvious!

2) I DID NOT HAVE SURGERY TO GET SKINNY!!!! I had surgery to get rid of excess skin, that I would NEVER lose, no matter how much weight I lost!! You try having 3 babies in one year (+11 days) and see what it does to you!!!

3) Yes, I can lose the weight I gained!!!

4) My husband loves me no matter what I look like....He looks at my heart!!

5) I need encouragement, not condemnation!!

6) Losing weight is the easy part....keeping it off, is the work!! People that have struggled with weight issues know this very well. If you have been "skinny" all your life....YOU HAVE NO IDEA how it feels to be overweight.

7) I have nothing to prove to anybody. I will battle my weight forever. But I plan on winning!!!

ENCOURAGE! ENCOURAGE! ENCOURAGE! Everyone needs encouragement and support for whatever battle they face.

The old saying is true...."If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

That is all :)

No comments: