Saturday, July 17, 2010

OH MY GOODNESS!!

I can't believe I had not posted since January!! When I was a teenager, I used to write stories like crazy!! Now, I can't get myself to write a thing! Soooo much has gone on since I last posted so I am going to post a few at a time.

In March, I turned the big 4-0!! I was not looking forward to it at all. I told my family that I was going to lay in bed and sleep the day away and that I wanted no reminders that it was my birthday. I told Marvin, that if anyone threw me a surprise party that I would disown him. I was serious!! I did not want a thing done for me!!

Well, it turned out that it was a great day!! I did not stay in bed all day. I went to work!! My co-workers gave me a card that they all signed and my boss gave me a gift. That was sweet. My dad got me the body fat scale that I really wanted and I was excited to get it!!


The biggest thing I did on my birthday, was kick box class! I went to The Fighting Fit and did my cardio kickboxing class. The highlight of my workout was that I ran around the block without stopping for the first time in my life!!! I literally cried when I made it back to TFF in one piece!!

I was in the best shape of my life and I did a huge accomplishment! My goal was to be fit by 40, and I did it!!

No comments: