Thursday, December 13, 2007

Kimberly Marrs Vincent..one year later



This is my cousin, Kimberly Marrs Vincent. On Sunday, it will be one year that she passed away tragically from an accident in her home. When I see her picture, I still can't believe someone so pretty and young and full of life is gone. Her twin boys, Brett and Dylan, have had their 4th birthday since she died and her husband, Terry has faced all the "firsts" since she has been gone. I know that he is still grieving and will grieve for along time so remember him and the boys this week and pray for strength. I catch up with Terry on the computer every now and then and he seems to be doing as well as he can but I know he misses her terribly.

Remember to cherish your loved ones during this CHRISTmas and love them and hold them close, because we don't know what tomorrow may bring. And remember too that is "Merry CHRISTmas", not Happy Holidays. Keep CHRIST in CHRISTmas!!!

No comments: